WE DEFINE “PII” TO MEAN ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO AN IDENTIFIED OR IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON; AN IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON IS ONE WHO CAN BE IDENTIFIED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN PARTICULAR BY REFERENCE TO AN IDENTIFIER SUCH AS A NAME, AN IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, LOCATION DATA, AN ONLINE IDENTIFIER OR TO ONE OR MORE FACTORS SPECIFIC TO THE PHYSICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL, GENETIC, MENTAL, ECONOMIC, CULTURAL OR SOCIAL IDENTITY OF THAT NATURAL PERSON.
YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH PII, HOWEVER, SOME USE OF THE WEBSITE REQUIRES THAT YOU PROVIDE PII. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WITHHOLD OR DELETE ANY PII REQUESTED BY US, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO USE THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
PII We Collect. In order to provide and improve our Website, we may collect information you provide and other information as detailed below. In addition, we may collect your PII from third parties, your device location data, your user information, communications you send us and aggregate data. We also automatically collect and record PII through your use of the Website, such as your IP address, cookie information, type of browser and technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Website.
How We Use Your PII. We use your PII for purposes such as providing you with, improving and operating our Website, to learn how to adjust and personalize your use of the Website, to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, for marketing and customer relations purposes, in order to protect the Website from threatening activities and for potential recruitment activities.
Cookies and Web Beacons. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used on our Website. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our Websites, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness. You can disable cookies but then your online experience on our Website will be limited.
Analytics: We collect analytics information when you use the Website to help us improve them. We may also share pseudonymized or aggregated data about your actions.
Links. The Website may contain links to other services, sites and applications that are subject to their own privacy and data protection policies.
Children. We do not intend to collect PII from anyone we know to be under 16 years old. If you believe that we might have collected such information, please contact us.
PII Sharing. We grant access to your PII to our affiliates, agent representatives, and third party providers. In addition, we may share your PII if required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Website; to satisfy applicable law; when permitted by you; to prevent fraud or harm; or in the event of a merger, acquisition or other structural change or form of sale of part or all of our assets.
PII Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII, however we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill a legitimate business need or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
Data Integrity. We process PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete and current. However, we depend on you to rectify your PII when necessary.
Your Rights. At any time, you may contact us and request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. For more details see Section 8 below.
Enforcement. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any formal written complaints regarding processing of PII that cannot be resolved between us and the complaining individual.
Consent to Processing and Transferring of PII. Your PII may be stored and processed in a country outside the country of your residence or from which you access the Website.
Do Not Track Notices. We do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
PII We Collect and How We Use It. In order to provide and improve our Website, for product development, to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, for marketing and customer relations purposes, or for our business purposes, we may collect and process PII, including the following types of PII:
- Information You Provide. For some of the features of the Website, we may ask you to provide PII, including: full name, email address.
- Third Parties. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
- User Information. When you use the Website, we may automatically receive and record information from your device, documents and browser, including without limitation technical and behavioral information, information and statistics about your online/offline status, your IP address IP address, geolocation data (including country and city), device identifiers, internet service provider, connection speed, search history, type of browser, browser ID, device ID, cookie information, regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes, network status (WiFi/ cellular carrier), and operating system information. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Website, including without limitation which pages or widgets of the Website you viewed, exit and entrance pages, videos you watched, impressions, the number of views they get and any actions you make in the Website, and your use time. We use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer the Website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your browser on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e.: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics. We use all of the PII that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, including recent visits to our Website and how you move around different sections of our Website for analytics purposes and in order to make our Website more intuitive.
- User Communications. When you send an email or other communication to Imagindairy, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Website.
- Aggregate and Analytical Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Website, we often conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior, use of the Website, and other statistics, based on the PII, the information submitted on our Website and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners and also disclose aggregated information in order to describe our Website to current and prospective business partners or investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. This aggregate information does not identify you or any other individual personally.
- Cookies and Web Beacons. In order to collect the data described herein we use temporary cookies that remain on your browser for a limited period of time. We also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser until it is closed, in order to manage and maintain the Website and record your use of the Website. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your browser. Cookies do not damage your browser. Most browsers allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the Website if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not). We also use web beacons via the Website to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that may be used in our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Minors. If you are a minor under the age of 16, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Website. Imagindairy will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 16 without said parental consent and do not intentionally gather, collect/use or share PII from minors under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
- PII Sharing. As part of providing the Website our affiliates, agents, representatives and third party providers may have access to your PII in the following circumstances: (a) when we process PII on behalf of our business customers, we share that information with them, in which event except for de-identified and aggregate information, which we control, we are merely the processors of your PII on behalf of our business customers who collect and process your PII. We require them to do so in accordance with applicable laws, but we do not control their actions and therefore you are advised to review their privacy policies; (b) as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Website; (c) when permitted by you; (d) if we become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, with any type of entity, whether public, private, foreign or local; and/or (c) to satisfy applicable law or prevention of fraud or harm, security or technical issues, or to enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof or in response to a court order, judicial or administrative subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement investigations; (f) to ensure security and for purposes of debugging; and/or (g) to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons, agents, third party service providers, subcontractors and representatives for the purpose of processing PII on our behalf in Israel and/or abroad.
- PII Security and Retention. We follow generally accepted industry standards. to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We retain your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- Your Rights.
- Right of Access and Rectification. You have the right to know what PII we collect about you and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it. We allow our users the option to access and obtain a copy of their PII and to rectify such PII if it is not accurate, complete or updated. However we may first ask you to provide us certain credentials to permit us to identify your PII.
- Right to Delete PII or Restrict Processing. You have the right to delete your PII or restrict its processing. We may postpone or deny your request if your PII is in current use for the purposes for which it was collected or for other legitimate purposes such as compliance with legal obligations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your PII. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing your PII based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of Data Portability. Where technically feasible, you have the right to ask to transfer your PII in accordance with your right to data portability.
You may exercise the above rights by sending a request to [email protected]
- Right to Lodge Complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your PII.
- Do Not Track Notices. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last Date Updated: April 24, 2023